It is our pleasure to announce that the Software Institute of Università della Svizzera italiana (USI) organizes the SIESTA 2018 International Summer School on Software Engineering in Lugano, Switzerland on September 10-12, 2018!
The goal of the Summer SIESTA is to bring together academic and industrial researchers along with PhD students to provide participants an opportunity to get first-hand knowledge from experts of recent research technologies in the field of Software Engineering.
The organizers promise:
- Four tutorials delivered by leading researchers in the areas of mining software repositories, empirical software engineering, search-based software engineering, machine learning, code analysis, testing, software maintenance and evolution.
- Great discussions among academic, industrial researchers and students.
- Opportunity for student talks and tool demos.
- Unforgettable social events including a social dinner in the spectacular Ristorante Vetta on top of Monte S. Salvatore.
- A professional, fun, and memorable Summer SIESTA!
The program includes the following tutorials:
- Ahmed E. Hassan (Queen’s University, Canada): The Road Ahead for Mining Software Repositories and Software Analytics
- Marco D’Ambros (CodeLounge, USI, Switzerland): Big Data With Small Budget in Practice
- Massimiliano Di Penta (University of Sannio, Italy): A weak evaluation has killed my research work! What should I do next?
- Paolo Tonella (FBK, Italy): Search Based Test-case Generation
For more details, visit the website of SIESTA 2018!